- RRGbank: A corpus of constituency trees automatically converted to Role and Reference Grammar from the Penn Treebank.
- RRGparbank: A treebank of syntactic structures based on Role and Reference Grammar, containing parallel text based on George Orwell’s novel 1984 and translations thereof.
- RRG-BH: A corpus of constituency trees automatically converted to Role and Reference Grammar from the ETCBC database of the Hebrew Bible.
- Daabank: A parallel Role and Reference Grammar for Daakaka sentences and their English translations.
- TuLiPA-frames: A parser for TAG or RRG, in which syntactic structures can be paired with semantic frames.
- RRG parser: an online statistical parser for Lexicalized Tree Wrapping Grammar using neural dependency parsing and the A* parsing system.
Grammar engineering tools:
- XMG-2: a modular framework for grammar engineering.